Graphic & Web Design | Audio & Video| Social Media Promotion
Whether it be for private or commercial business, SysQuick Media can tackle your media needs.
VHS to Digital Transfers
$30.00 for digitization of a single VHS, 8mm, Hi-8, MiniDV or Umatic tape (other formats available) to DVD or digital file format. Additional fees apply after the first tape. If we can fit more than 1 tape on a DVD (up to 2 hrs) there is a discount on the additional tape transfer fee (please call for details).
- $55.00 per hour for editing of video content for individual files or tapes. Includes creation of DVD menus, sound editing, collages, individual chapters and files.
Due to licensing restrictions, SysQuick Media does not convert videos from copyright protected sources. Call for details if you are unsure if we can convert your tapes.
Audio Cassette and Vinyl Record Digital Transfers
$15.00 per tape for up to 5 individual audio cassettes or vinyl records. Bulk discounts available, call for details.
- $55.00 per hour for editing into individual tracks or cleaning up of audio (static, pops, skips, etc.)
- Delivered as audio CD or MP3 files upon request.
Due to licensing restrictions, SysQuick Media does not convert licensed audio tapes or vinyls from known artists or productions.
Custom Print And Web Graphics
$65.00 per hour for custom images and graphics. Project delivered in Adobe PDF formats or any other file types upon request.
Does not cover cost of having graphics printed. For costs of printing, visit sites like www.strategicfactory.com or www.minutemanpress.com for more details.
8mm and Super-8 Reel-to-Reel Digital Transfers
Price Per reel:
- $9.00 for 3-inch diameter or 50-foot reels.
- $33.00 for 5-inch diameter or 200-foot reels.
- $47.00 for 6-inch diameter or 300-foot reels.
- $61.00 for 7-inch diameter or 400-foot reels.
Does not include $30.00 tape-to-digital transfer fee. DVD discs can hold a maximum of 2 hours of video content. For other disc formats or editing options, please call for more details.
$350.00 flat rate.
- Clients can provide sketches or we can meet with clients for an initial session for creating the logo upon request at no extra charge.
- Delivered in vector or JPEG format upon request. Specific formats and variations available upon request.
$350.00 down payment and $55.00 per hour for work performed on website creation. Supply your own assets like logos, videos, and content writing or let us do the work for you.
- Typical timeframe of website construction is 30-40 business hours.
- Cost does not cover the costs of custom logos or other graphics.
- $45.00 per hour maintenance fee applies for any editing needed after initial creation of website.
Does not include the cost of website hosting. Supply your own website hosting package, or purchase one on your own. Visit web providers such as www.godaddy.com or www.1and1.com for details on hosting packages available.
Parkville, MD 21234
Parkville, MD 21234
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Wednesday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Saturday (pick-up / drop-off services only)
CLOSED – Sunday
We are located at the intersection of Harford Road and Linwood Ave in the Baltimore/Parkville area.